Our American writers love what they do and it shows. Journalism majors, published authors, and rockstar freelancers...all devoted to crafting first-rate content for you.
We go the extra mile to hunt down hard-to-find facts, figures, stories, and examples. We're complete and utter geeks about it. Get ready for serious "WOW" factor.
You'll be assigned a dedicated editor for every project. 99% free of grammar, spelling, or formatting errors. The other 1%? Well, we ARE only human after all....for now.
Choose from several professional templates to find one that suits your ebook. From the traditional textbook look-and-feel to the fun and colorful, we've got you covered.
3D cover, title page cover, stock images, and Kindle/ePub/mobi formatting are complimentary across all projects. And just when you thought it couldn't get any better...
On time delivery? Check. Unlimited revisions? Check. Progressive delivery? Check. Fly your ghostwriter out to meet you in person? First class only please ;-)
I've always wanted to be an author, but I just wasn't a very good writer.
Thanks to eBook-Writers.com, I was able to finally publish my own ebook onto Kindle, Nook, iBooks, and more - it's literally made me thousands of dollars in additional consulting revenue from being known as THE expert in my field! (Special thanks to Lori - I will be sending many of my clients your way!)
Ordered an 100 page ebook and got it within 10 days. I couldn't believe it! I spent hours reviewing it - not only was it flawless, the level of research they put into it blew me away. I thought I knew my industry, but they found studies and stats that I never even heard of! Can I hire one of your writers as my full-time content expert ;-) Final rating? A++ (you've got a loyal customer for life!)
I'm a tough client. It's almost impossible for me to trust another writer with my brand. The only exception? The team at eBook-Writers.com (especially Aimee!). They not only got on Skype with me, but they had a positive attitude and made sure I was 100% satisfied. You're the ONLY writing company I've ever finished a project with - THANK YOU for your unforgettable service!